Could these kids be any cuter? I am certain that we have the most adorable family on this planet!
I love all these smiley cute kids
They all are so hilarious and always make me so happy.
Colin likes to draw, and he kept making the funniest faces.
I think two weekends ago we had a baby shower for jessica and little soon to be baby harlow. Meghan planned the whole thing along with help from all the lovely reay women in our family. Jess' nursery is going to be black&white and pick with birdcages. So cute. And while shes been pregnant, shes been addicted to cereal. So guess what our theme was?
We had cereal and other breakfast foods and every little detailed contained something along the lines of birds or birdcages. Even the cake was a birdcage! The whole thing turned out so so adorable and it was so much fun. The company was great and jess got a lot of great gifts. Thank you everyone!
1 comment:
this is TOO CUTE!!
being an aunt is the best.thing.ever
Post a Comment