
So Last week was my first week of school. I AM A SENIOR! Is that unbelievable? Because its so weird to me.
I don't to graduate yet, and go to college? But I am excited to move out and move on, things will be so fun.
So, unlike most seniors at my school, I am not taking FOUR classes, but SIX, all day long, including lunch I am at Sabino High School. Its not too bad, but for sure I do wish I didn't have to take that many. My classes are fun though, I can't really complain I got a pretty good schedule this year.
FIRST; a.p. gov with mr. humphrey,
SECOND; pre-cal/trig with ms. magdanz
THIRD; dANcE! intermediate 2
FOURTH; beginning art
-lunch, all the seniors leave, i go into the library and do my homework.. hahhah.
FIFTH; english with mr. brich
SIXTH; seminary
Hooray for school, I was ready to go back. Although not so ready for all the homework..
No comments:
Post a Comment