okay, originally i had already made the decision not to do cotillion, but once i went dress shopping with katherine .. I kind of started second guessing myself. She came out in this beautiful, white, dress, and I LOVED it, i had to try it on haha and i fell in love with the whole idea.
So cotillion is this huge amazing ball where all the ladies are presented into society. All the girls dress up in their big white dresses, dance with their fathers, and loads more of fun.
Now, I'm horrible with decisions, obviously because i couldnt even make up my mind on whether to do this or not, but THEN, i had to find a dress -the perfect one- and get it altered, hemmed and everything else By the end of september. And that was a bit of a stretch..
I went here in tucson looking, tried on my cousins dresses, annnd looked some more. I think i have tried on every decent white gown in the 520.
Then me and alexa went up to phx to try it out. Oh and by the way i HAD found the perfect dress.. but it wasn't white, but ivory. (honestly, whats the big deal theyre barely different.) So that was pretty much [out of the question]
Then, we walked into suzannes, and left and right, everywhere we looked, the most gorgeous dresses i have ever seen! They were amazing. And that is where i found the lovely cotillion gown i willll be wearing, FINALLLLYYYLLY! but of course its still not done, annd im not going to put up a picture until it is just for the surprise.
But enjoy thessse lovely photos of the long process..
:)
my favorite thing to do, these dresses are so amazing and i cannot wait to get married to try on more. And i WONT be trying anymore on until then.
love you cousin<3
No comments:
Post a Comment