Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Shrek & Bing

Look who i got to spend my weekend with;


Aunt Laura and Uncle Wayne brought down Jennah, Marshall, and Chandler down to mexico for a few days so I got to see them all!!
I barely ever see the Ellis' or anybody from the Herbert side of the family. So when I do see them we make sure to make some good memories. This weekend was way fun and those boys are so cute but are getting too old way too fast. Marshall has already lost THREE teeth!
The weekend consisted of;
Watching she's the man with jennah (which is first on the list always), finding 345436342 shells with marshall, Chandler swimming around the lazy river with his goggles all day long, CHHEESE, texas sheet cake, and long long stories.
I have lots more pictures but i left my camera at tanners so ill load more later
<3

No comments: