I just wanted to make a post with a couple pictures from virginia this summer.
Even though I dont really want to backtrack on this. But nicholas we all miss you here in arizona and can't wait for you to come back home. This summer was so much fun, me and meghan LOVED virginia and had so much fun, especially seeing nick because it has been way too long!
One day me and meg made a ton of plans to go and do a bunch of stuff, but we got to our first stop and stayed there pretty much the entire day.. hahha. so we got a ton of pictures of the cute little CARy street.
The trip was awesome, spending time with each other and nick and the rest of the group. The company there has a ton of fun people and I'm glad we got to meet a lot of them.
It was so beautiful there and I cannot wait to go back!
1 comment:
too cute too cute.
i miss him too, luckily he bbm's us now
meg's flower in her hair is majorly adorable
Post a Comment