Wednesday, March 21, 2012

TWENTY


guess how old I am.
two zero
My birthday was last week, and it was wonderful. Saturday night we got a bunch of friends together and went out and had a massive bonfire. I've been dying to use these paper lanterns all semester, and decided what better time than my birthday? So the night consisted of;
  • paper lanterns
  • quads
  • s'mores &other goodies
  • proposals
  • fireworks
  • roman candles
  • &birthday kisses.


Then for my actual birthday {monday}, I woke up to balloons through the hallway and in the kitchen, all my classes got cancelled, ironically, came home to a room full of balloons, bday packages, and samoas. My brother made me and the girls a nice pasta dinner. Then they had a dessert party for me over at our friends apartment. It was an amazing night, just full of friends, exactly what I wanted. Loooveee my friends up here, and my roommates are the sweetest, they made my birthday so great.

i love being twenty.

No comments: