Thursday, August 25, 2011

my first chapter

Starting college was the beginning of my new life; a brand new chapter in life. As nervous as I was to travel over 1600 miles across the country, NORTH [born&raised in the aRiZona heat], I was really stoked for this new experience.
I thought that I would hate going to BYU-Idaho;freeziNg,weirdpeople,school work,potatoes,new roommates..
But my opinion was completely changed almost instantly. My roommates in 313 were beyond amazing, and we became friends immediately. I loved every single one of my five brand new friends.
I will never forget my first semester at BYU-I, every memory, every friend I made, even every class I passed.

313 from Samantha Herbert on Vimeo.



And then my new story continued for a second semester in what I quickly learned to be beautiful Rexburg, Idaho.
I made even more new friends this time around and had just as much, if not more, fun than my first semester. I loved the spring and every minute of it. I didn't want to leave, and say goodbye to so many people I had become close to.

512 from Samantha Herbert on Vimeo.



I've been home now for a couple weeks, getting ready for my next step; and even bigger,scarier,excitinger new experience- Paris. I leave in just barely over a week to live for the next three months. I cannot wait to go and enjoy.



<3

No comments: