Thursday, June 3, 2010

TWENTYTEN

I'm done with high school completely, can you believe it? The last four years were the most exciting, outrageous, fun, funniest, most memorable times of my entire life and I would NEVER take them back for anything else. I loved high school and I still do, I don't think ill ever stop.
Now Im moving on to bigger maybe better things. I'm a big college girl now and I cannot wait to start living this new life. This summer I'm staying in tucson, [until i get sick of it] and moving out to phx for a some time and california in october or around then. Shane gets back SEPTEMBER 11, and i cannot WAAAAAIIITT! I've been accepted to and plan on going to BYU-Idaho in January 2011. I'm going to be living with my longtime friend Charity. We always said when we were in fourth grade that we were going to go to college together and live. Things couldn't be more perfect.
I'm so excited for this summer and everything else to come. It is going to be so much fun
<3

Some senior breakfast piccccs,


No comments: