Jennah Ellis, you complete my life and i would not have a life without you in it.
You are the fuuuuuuunniest person that i know,[not including myself],and make me laugh so hard at every single word you say. You and kendall combined..
I had so much fun with you guys for our short little spring break trip out there. We had some exciting things happen, and here they are;
Then we got to go to the angels stadium and watch a really exciting baseball game..[notreally].
We played the "guess if that lady is a cougar or that guy is her son" game, ate lots of delicious kettle corn, argued about the exact occupancy, all while freezing because i didnt bring my snuggie -which is meant for sporting events.
You,My future sister-in-law, and me
We met the easter bunny, ..
and millie hopped with him,
Visiting aunt Sharlinda,
You would NOT paint my nails for me, thanks kendall.
Taking pictures of you secretly while you talk
laughinglaughinglaughing
LOVE you jennah <3
2 comments:
I. LOVE. YOU!!!!
I need, need, NEED to be related to the Ellis family in some way. If you and Mason, seal the deal, I'm set! C'mon...help a sister out!
Loved meeting you. Hopefully, our paths will cross, again...soon!
Post a Comment