My only sister is 28 today! She is beautiful, smart and so funny i love being around her. She is one of the greatest examples in my life and I have always looked up to her and called her my hero [ even though she may not know that;) ] She is so amazing and has done so much to get to where she is in her life right now and I admire every part of her and the life that may seem crazy to her but is perfect in my eyes.
Luckily I got to spend the whole weekend with her up in phx. I had a track meet invitational all day friday so she picked me up from there and we went to bahama bucks for some delicious snow cones! Then me her nick and carlie met up for dinner at this really REALLY good japanese sushi place at tempe marketplace. It was so sooo delicious. Meghan also lost her voice on friday from being sick and so we played a game of trying not to talk at dinner and she just texted all of us around the table. But of course nick got annoyed pretty quick from that so it stopped hahha.
We got ice cream and sat by the fire for a couple minutes until nick had to go home and "make some nachos" and we went back to crash at meg's.
Saturday she babysat all day this adorable little boy ethan and i went to the lax game up there then my parents came up for dinner at grand lux that night.
It was soo yummy and I brought home my leftovers for lunch tmrw.
Today I woke meghan up at 745 with my beautiful singing voice singing her happy birthday, we went to church and came home to a balloon decorated house with sprinkles cupcakes and olive garden to eat. YUMMy
LOVE YOU MEG

ps. weird that all pretty much every picture i have with you is from mexico trips.. maybe we need to see each other some place other than there more often haha
<3
2 comments:
what a cute sissy post!!
Cute post! Today is your Birthday! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment